Friday, June 28, 2013

Familie

My two brothers, amazing Family and Ginger (Kai’s girlfriend) arrived in Vienna  a week ago.  We had the busiest week and my hottest week in Vienna!! Another amazing surprise, my grandparents flew in from Germany for two nights and one full day in Vienna to see me. Talk about feeling loved J I am so blessed to have such an incredible support system in my family.  We had a jam-packed “Wiener Woche” and had so much fun together!

We went to Schloß Schonnbrunn (did the tour), Palace Belvedere (Saw Gustav Klimt’s “Der Kuss” and Mom about DIED) , Museums Quartier (More Klimt and other incredible artists), Julius Meinl Café, Hotel Sacher, Staatsoper, St. Stephans Cathedral, Figlmüller (best Wiener Schnitzel), to the Donau, to a Schwimmbad near Prater, and of course a big dinner at Mariahilferbrau and an little visit to Travel Shack. We had a jam-packed week but we did exactly what I wanted to do my last weekend in Vienna.  It was so hot and not many stores/restaurants/my apartment have air conditioning, so I am looking forward to this luxury when I return home.


No comments:

Post a Comment