Saturday, May 18, 2013

See you later, Alligator!

Yesterday, Nicole left Vienna.  After a short two and a half months here, she is headed on a 10 day vacation in Italy and France, and then off to Columbia, South Carolina to have a long hot summer with her best friends! She has only been gone a day and it feels like its been a week.  Nicole and I had so much fun together this semester.  I am so thankful we decided to both study abroad in Vienna.  She was a great travel buddy, a perfect neighbor and an amazing sister.  Although I am so sad that she is gone, I know I will see her come August for spirit week, so I am not quite as upset.

Not only have I learned a lot about myself this semester, I have also realized how lucky I am to have such an amazing friend like Nicole.  She is patient, a great listener, and always makes me smile.  I am SO lucky to call her my sister and one of my best friends.  We have shared some great memories this semester and I am looking forward to reminiscing next semester as well as creating many more memories together in Columbia.  MISSING YOU, NICOLE!

Bratislava...where it all began 

The Girls!

Las Tres Amigas at Travel Shack

Love us.  London Eye

First Ride Club experience.

Lattes and Apfel Strudel!

Ice Cream....We enjoy the OCCASIONAL sweet....

Dublin for St. Patty's!

Rathaus...With our Maggie Map...first full day in Vienna

Goodbye Austria presents....Hugos, Sacher Torte, Stabilo Pens, Vienna Shot Glass and Tchibo Snack Tubes!



No comments:

Post a Comment